West Coast 911 Returns and Guarantee Policy
If you have any problem with your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We want you to be satisfied, so we will be sure to make things right for every customer.
- We will gladly refund, credit or exchange your new or unused items.
- There are no refunds on used Axes, Embroidered Items, Custom Orders or Closeouts.
- If you wish to make a return, it must be made within 15 days from the date it is received.Upon completion of an inspection of the returned merchandise, you will receive a refund for the amount you paid for the item(s) at the time of the transaction minus the cost of shipping the item to you. If your order qualified for free shipping, we will advise you of how much our shipping costs were. Shipping costs will not be refunded.
If you made your purchase with a credit card, credit will be applied back to the card used to complete the purchase. If payment was made by check or money order, your reimbursement check will be sent to you within 10 days of receipt of the returned merchandise.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded. Unless we made a mistake on your order, or the item(s) is defective, you are responsible for the shipping costs of returned/exchanged items as well as the shipping cost of the item(s) being re-shipped.
- If your order was processed correctly by us, but you wish to exchange or return for other reasons, the following restocking fee of 15% to 25% depending on the item.
- We will repair or replace any product or part that proves to be defective in workmanship or material.
- Please note that free gifts received with an item(s) you need to return must be returned as well.
- Custom/personalized items such as embroidered apparel may only be returned if we did not process or create your item(s) as ordered, or only if the item is defective.
- In order to return apparel, tags and labels must still be attached to the garment. Apparel without tags and labels are not returnable.
- Customers requesting an exchange for different items or a product return must maintain the product in its original unopened packaging.
Return Authorization Procedure
How do I initiate a return?Send an email to us at email@example.com for a return authorization number. Please specify any problems and state your request - REFUND | REPLACE | REPAIR | EXCHANGE
- Please have your order confirmation number ready when you call
- Include a copy of your original invoice or packing slip in the return box
- Please make a notation on your packing slip or invoice of your return authorization number and what you would like to have done. (i.e. "exchange for size medium" or "refund request")
- Include your order number on all correspondence
- Your authorization number needs to be clearly visible on the outside of the return package
- All packages without a return authorization number will be refused.
Where to Send Returns?
Ship your merchandise (postage pre-paid) with a note explaining the problem, a copy of the packing slip or invoice and return authorization number to:
West Coast 911
13782 Bear Valley Rd. Suite 144-D3
Victorville, CA 92392